Saturday, September 24, 2011

WHAT I SEE.....................

Hello friends,

As you know already I am pretty organized when I post my photographs.
It's very essential for me to have a clear path. It helps me focus and be able have a show.
I think I just touch something very essential here: a SHOW!!!!! That's it! a SHOW!!!!

I'm an artist in the first place, but an artist with an understanding of presentation. It's super important how to showcase a presentation, to present a show, to show a presentation............. it's all about the visual.
I mentioned in on of my other posts that my series are like a fashion show:
BAM! you start with something that is going to be memorable and that is going to give the tone to the rest and
BAM! you finish with something that is going to keep you on wanting more.

So all this writing to explain that this is what happens when I post....................NOT when I shoot.
Because when I shoot or as I like to call it "Photowalk myself" or "Photobike myself"(just like the picture above!!! yep that's me with Chouette my bicyclette!!!!)  it's all about what I see at the moment.

Of course I said it before My main focus is the current serie. But I'm always building a photo data. There are a lot of topics I never post. That's what I call it 'collect' or 'document'.
Street art is one of them, time laps is one of them (I take picture of the same thing, regardless of what it is at different time, some I've been taking for a few years).
That's one of the reasons I am a mobile photographer. My devise is always handy and always ready.

For example, I started this new serie called "FROM HERE TO THERE IN THE CITY" so I'm focused on that, but yesterday it was raining so hard that I couldn't help myself but take any pictures of anything rainy. It was so beautiful, such a great topic, such an amazing atmosphere and on top of that I have to finish a serie I started "NEW YORK CITY IS SINGING IN THE RAIN".
I took about 200 photos, that's just an estimation. sometimes more a day sometimes less.

One thing for sure my friends is that being a photographer is I see things I never saw before.........








 Peace Love and Photography

CXC