Thursday, September 15, 2011

THE INTERVIEW

Hello friends,

So today I have something really cool to talk about!!!!
What is it? Well let me explain what it is and how it all came  about:


I was interviewed for a french documentary about my artistry with mobile photography. Pretty cool no?! 

So now let me tell you the whole story. I'll start with the beginning this time:

An instagramer Chloe @clouch who has been following for quite some time asked me if she could interview me for a pitole she was doing when she'd be in NYC. She is an artist herself, a comedien, actress, singer and TV web host in my home land France.
The whole idea of the pilot is that: "What would my life be if I were to be a photographer, a comedien, a singer  etc in New York? "
She has been in NYC for a couple of weeks already interviewing actors, musicians, singers, braodway stars and more and me.  You can see some of her work on youtube under "Premier Reflex".
It was a great experience. She is such an awesome, natural, genuine beautiful person. So there was no stage fright for me.
I met her for the first time last Wednesday, she came and took some photos during a presentation I did at the last NYC instameet. (I got to talk about that experience soon).
I choose a spot I looooove for the shoot. It was in Williamsburg BK by the East River looking towards Manhattan. I love to go there and watch the sunset over the city. Gorgeous.

If someone would have told me 9 months ago (no I'm not pregnant!!!) that any one would have want to document me about my mobile photography I would have probably think they were crazy. At this time I think they are a bit less crazy!!!!!!
The whole experience I have to say is super cool. It is a validation for me and certainly a great feeling.

The other very extraordinary thing about instagram is about all the awesome people I've met and whom I share the same passion for photography. So if some of you are reading this I'm glad I met you and for you the other ones: can't wait until I meet you. 

My friends good night.


Peace Love and Photography

CXCart