Sunday, September 18, 2011

THE NEW SERIES

I wanted to take some time to explain and develop the new Serie I'm currently posting on Instagram:

YOU.......ME......US......ALONE........A SPECIAL MOMENT IN THE CITY.

"It's about that moment of loneliness and quiet we seek and find in this non-stop mega city. For a minute or just a bit more....... Just never enough".

I photograph many many many different subjects: architecture, cityscapes, landscapes, street photography, pigeons (yes!!!!! pigeons!!!!!), street art and the list goes on..... Many I post and many I don't.

For this street photography series I have chosen, it's about catching the people in the moment of solitude and reflection, that moment that is really important for their balance. That well needed moment in the chaos of New York City and their own too busy lives. Nothing in that timely space will disturb them. They are gone..... Far gone....in their own world,. in their own bubble.

I see them often, they remind me of me. After living in New York City for many years now, I need that time when I need to escape. It can't wait...........







 Peace Love and Photography,

CXC