Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FROM HERE TO THERE IN THE CITY

Hello Friends!

Yep! you get it! I wanted to talk to you about the serie i am presenting currently on Instagram.
Of course I'll show some published pictures and some not.

So the whole idea of this serie is to show a view, a point of view. my point of view.

Even if you may feel congested and confined in this city, there are infinity shots to be made.
I see them everyday: I always look past the point, I always look below, i always look up, I always look straight forward ( and if there is someone in front of me, local or tourist I simply push them out of the way!!!!.............. No!!!!,....... Tempting........ but no!!!!!)

I have a fascination with repetition, building, architecture, some beautiful people in between, so pretty much a lot of things............... that's what this serie is all about...........

You know as I talked about the BAM at the beginning and the one at the end of the serie? Well I just shoot the BAM for the last shot. It's in the can!!!!!!! Unless something crosses my way between now and then................. you never know. I'll tell you one key work: MOOD.....................









Peace Love and Photography

CXC