Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MY PHOTO ALBUM












Hello friends!!!

It was a very long time coming................ I finally ordered a photo album!!!!  A photo album with the photographs I put all my soul in it.
I'm super exited for so many reasons.
So let me try to put them in order............ you know I like order!!!!!!!
  1. I want to own a Coffee Table Album with my own work and YES it will be on MY COFFEE TABLE!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                     ZE piece of conversation... ( let me tell you all who come in my kingdom know about my passion for mobile photography, they suffered from it one day or an other I'll come back to that an other day) 
  2. I want to see what it looks like on paper....... the truth. I have had some pictures printed but the album will be more professional, slicker.
  3. I want a different platform for showing
These are a the main reasons..............



Like I said I wanted to have an album for a long time and now I can't wait for it to arrive.

The other situation I encounter was which company to choose from???? There are so many, with many different styles, covers and the list goes on.... I looked around because I'm a smart shopper.......

But at the end of the day I do believe in what people recommend so I went with Keepsy. They were the ones I heard the best feedback from and by looking at their website and tutorial, I was sold........ (now let me clear something here: I not affiliated to them, I don't know them) but I certainly will give you my feedback on the final product................. that's what friends do...............

After that was: which pictures do I put in it?! I have so many to choose from.
Because I'm a New York  mobile photographer I have chosen .............. yes you guessed it NYC!!!!
To be specific The Street Of New York City. (I'll post some I've chosen for the album).
And I know what is going to be the next one and the next one and the next one....... a bit exited I know!!!

Peace Love And Photography

CXC