Monday, October 3, 2011

NEW YORK CITY IS SINGING IN THE RAIN AND SO AM I...... PART 2

Hello Friends.

So let's be serious here for a moment. I don't really looooove the rain I really liiiiiiike it.
I really like it because I think it's made for really great moody pictures, great atmosphere and ambiance.
And we are after all in the perfect season for that: Fall!!!!.

Personally I like to say Autumn better, it's prettier as a word and it almost sounds like french........... so bias of me!!!!

So in this beginning of Autumn the rain and the cooler temperatures make me in a certain melancholic mood, not sad at all. But just in that state of mind of regretting the hot days of summer,
the days at the beach,
the fantastic scorching days spent in ze pool and the roof deck with friends,
all the evenings watching the sunsets over Manhattan, Glass of wine in hand
and weekend mornings enjoying my coffee observing the Morning Glories closing as the temperatures would raise......

I personally have a little situation........... it hasn't rained much lately........ so I only have a few shots left in my bank for the serie. It was supposed to rain today all day but nothing really, it's planed for tomorrow............ I'm praying to the "Rain Gods and Goddesses" like my crops were depending on it!!!

So I promised on my last post here are some rainy shots, some you might have seen on Instagram if you follow and some never seen before!!!!

And one last thing my Dear Friends, I noticed that I have a great deal of hits on this blog and I thank you sooooo much for that but I don't have so many followers. It's easy as 1 2 3: just hit " JOIN THIS SITE" and follow the very easy steps. ThAnk you so much.











Peace Love and Photography

CXC