Friday, October 21, 2011

IT'S TIME.....

Hello Friends,

It's that time, time, time, time, time, time...........









I remember that time when I was a watch freak........ or more.... a fanatic......
I used to own many (I still own the more original ones and the more expensive ones). I would buy one to go with my new outfit, a special occasion, or just because I found her super awesome!!!

And then came my first mobile phone, I was still wearing watches, and then my second mobile phone, I was wearing less watches because I keep on looking at the time on my new found device, and then it went all............... gone one after the other.
Sounds a bit familiar to you?!!!!!

I must tell you: a man still need to accessorize!!!!!! I found myself wearing more watches these days, not as much, but a bit more.........

In my last trip to Hong Kong I found my new best friends......... I call them "MY MAGIC WATCHES".You'll see what I mean in the pictures I'm posting on this post.
I have to announce you that one of them has gone to the watch heaven because I'm a little bit clumsy you know.

I'm going to show you what they they can do.
Of course this is going along with the serie "I WAS SOMEWHERE IN THE CITY AT THAT TIME"

Going around the city I have noticed the public clocks: on standing pedestals my favorites by far, but also on building facades. And as I mentioned in a previews post, the creative flow is going full blast because I'm noticing them places I've never seen them before......  











PEACE LOVE AND PHOTOGRAPHY

CXC

PS: you can "JOIN" and get new updates on post from this blog. It's easy as 1, 2, 3. Just follow the instructions.....