Saturday, October 29, 2011

SIMPLY AUTUMN


Of course the pumkins!!!!!!



Hello Friends,

Autumn..........................
Lots to talked about, lots to show.............


Central Park is for New Yorkers the place to be in touch with nature and its rhythm  








I really like the rythm of the seasons:

Spring being my favorite by far just like my mother used to. It's the renew, the rebirth.
Summer is just fantastic: the sun, the heat. It's the freedom, the playfullness.
Winter is just when you take the time to be cozy waiting for spring. It's the pleasure of the snow and the indoors.
And of course there is Autumn................. Quite a bunch of mixed feelings for me.

I love the change in nature, a step of transformation towards hibernation.
Its beautiful colors which are perfect for good photography.
The delicious warm dishes (I've been cooking like a storm!!!)
The fashion!!!!! Yes!!!! The fashion!!!! This is really when I go all out with fantastic fabrics, textures, layers, knits and not forgetting the super essential accessories.............

But yet again all this is a facade of contentment from what Fall really brings to me emotionnaly.
I get overwhelmed with sadness and melancholia.
As you know November 1st is Saints Day. It is also for me the time when I lost my Dear parents 2 days and some years apart. Needless to say I am an emotional mess.

I was home last year and this is when I took these pictures bellow.
This place is so much to me. This is my Secret Garden. This is where I go to resource myself away from the chaos of my New York life. Miles away and worlds apart.
No phone,(only a few know how to get in touch with me), certainly no internet.
It's very important for me to be disconnected with my life and be fully attentioned and in touch with my emotions, my childhood, my family and friends that I cherish.

I used to hang out there all the time growing up, from childhood to teen age. And often when I come back my friends and I still go there for a long chat....

I was baptised here, I did my communion here, I was an alter boy here untill I was 15, my brothers married here and many more occasions happened in this Church.  



La route de la Vielle Tuillerie. They used to make bricks and tiles long time ago







PEACE LOVE AND PHOTOGRAPHY

CXC