Friday, October 7, 2011

MOMEMTALISM

Hello Friends!

Today I want to talked to you about MOMENTALISM.................... Yes I know I know I know it's not a real word!!!!! I checked the dictionary already.
But it SHOULD BE!!!!!!! ( it's not from me and I'm very upset about that!!!!! It was in a comment left from the amazing @lightchaser1 on one of my picture. You should check him out btw, amazing photographer)

I'm sure you got the understanding of what I want to talked to you about!

Yes it's about that moment you aim at a very specific subject to a very special direction........... and then it HAPPENS!!!!!!

SERENDIPITY. Oh! I love those shots when you think you got something and really you got much more.

My first memorable one was this one I took in Hong Kong TST. Ines? Hong Kong Friends and friends of Hong Kong you know where that is!!!!! I know you do.!!!!!!

And then I also got this one in HK in a mall.

Most of the time people are the main characters of the MOMENTALIST shots, but I have to say my friends the birds play a great deal with it too. Especially my friends the pigeons, the seagulls, an even bees............
Let me find some of them photographs








Peace Love and Photography

CXC